Since 2003 D3, Protection has been a maker of hand made high quality leather goods including saps & blackjacks, and impact weapons. Ranging from key chain saps and coffin flat saps to aluminum batons. Every item is made by David Doerr, in western Canada. Using only the finest leather and hardware available. These leather pieces are made of excellent quality materials and craftsmanship. "D3 Protections flat saps, Finger saps and blackjacks are all made of the highest quality American made leather tanned by Herman Oak and are built for many years of loyal service. Flat saps consist of a flat spring with a lead ingot casted to it, this is known as the "frame". The frame is then covered with multiple layers of thick leather and sewn through all the layers. D3 Protections blackjacks are all made around custom made frames casted by me. The frame is then wraped with various types and thicknesses of leather." These are some fantastic paper weights! Shown here are D3 protection key saps. Key saps can be made from a variety of leathers and colors. Stuffed with lead shot the rivet and key ring are nickel and have a total weight of 5.50 - 6.00 oz. Available in:
- Snake Leather and the edge is braided with Black leather.
- Tan leather and the edge is braided with Tan leather.
- Brown Leather and the edge is braided with Black leather.
- Black Leather and the edge is braided with Black leather.
- Ostrich Leather and the edge is braided with Black leather.