The newest OTF model from Microtech in decades, the Dirac features a top fire button and refined ergonomics. The Dirac is the first Microtech double action knife with a cover firing slider. The extremely ergonomic chassis features curved lines similar to the HALO for a slightly different feel, compared to other handles. They researched this particular OTF design and applied their signature ultra-high tolerance Microtech features such as proprietary hardware, innovative internal mechanism, and glass breaker. With an overall length of 7.25 inches, the Dirac is just right for an everyday knife.
- Model: Dirac 225-3OCS
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Blade Length: 2.92"
- Blade Steel: Cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Blade Finish: Olive Camo
- Edge Type: One Side Plain and One Side Serrated
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Color: Olive Camo Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodized
- Locking Mechanism: Cover Slide
- Weight: 2.29 oz.
- Country of Origin: USA