RMJ Tactical is the creation of Ryan M Johnson, a blacksmith who has been continually refining his trade, refreshing his passion and bringing the best-forged tomahawks on the market. He has over 24 years of experience, not just in forging, but also in the history and practical application of the tomahawk in both a civilian and military aspect. Every design that leaves the shop has been meticulously thought out and planned to provide their customers with the best option their money can buy. One great aspect about the shop is that is a family environment with some of the coolest people around. We love carrying makers such as RMJ because you are not only getting a product from them, but you are also receiving an outstanding customer service guarantee. Whether you are purchasing one of their tools for fun, outdoor use or truly tactical applications, you can rest easy knowing you have bought one of the best pieces of kit on the market and will not fail you when you need it most. Modern day blacksmiths such as Ryan continue to shape steel at their will and push the boundaries of what steel can offer in the end result. RMJ Tactical teamed up with Bawidamann Blades back in 2012 to make a light, fast in the hand tomahawk that was different than the rest, the Ragnarok was born. After years of making the Ragnarok for the Bawidamann's we are now offering an RMJ production version, it's the same Tomahawk with our angled textured G10 handles, as well as the standard Tungsten Gray Cerekote Finish. Bawidamann Blades will still be offering their semi custom version with VZ Grips G10 contoured handles and a wide variety of standard and custom Cerekote finishes.
The Ragnarok 12" and 14" are a full tang tomahawk made from .270" 80CRV2 carbon steel and features grippy 3D contoured G10 handle scales. The handle end features a one of a kind pry-bar feature, and the holes provided in the handle allow for the addition of paracord to help lock it in to your hand for aggressive use.
The Ragnarok is like a high-end skeleton key that allows the user to access countless functions whether by prying, chopping, cutting or use as a defensive tool.
Great for: CQB | Utility | Backpack | Preparedness Kit | Emergency / Safety
Please watch this video on how to properly eject your tomahawk:
- Model: RMJ Production Ragnarok
- Cutting edge: 3.50”
- Overall Length: 12" and 14" Models
- Thickness: .270"
- Steel: 80CRV2 carbon steel
- Finish: Tungsten Gray Cerekote Finish.
- Handle: G-10
- Handle Color: Black, Hyena Brown and Dirty Olive
- Handle Fasteners: Grade 5 Titanium - Bronze Anodized
- Weight: 12" Model: 20 Ounces (without sheath) 14" Model 22 Ounces (without sheath)
- Sheath: Molded kydex Bottom Eject sheath with Low-Ride M.O.C. straps
- Features: - Handle-End Pry Bar
- There are holes provided in the handle that allow you to add paracord to the grip to "lock it in" to your hand for serious use.
- Think of this tool as your designer SKELETON KEY to wherever you wish to go. Pry, chop, fight, etc.
- In the box: Ragnarok Tomahawk, Kydex Sheath with Low-Ride M.O.C. Straps, User Documentation