Bastien Coves is one of the hottest knifemakers/designers out in the world right now. He has a whole host of collaborations with many different knife companies and his custom work is very much sought after.
For the knife collectors and enthusiasts who love and want only the best!
Third in the series of four aces. If you have purchased either of the other two aces in the past, the “Le Picouer” or the “Pika” Then you already have a feel for the quality and sharpness of these blades. Your going to love adding this ace of a blade; the Spade to your hand. Beautifully designed, slim and light weight. The Spade is a spear point knife, and can be purchased in serrated or non serrated. Just like its predecessors the “Le Picouer” and the “Pika” the Spade is made with a karambit like ring feature. The ring feature makes deployment of the Spade quick as well as supporting retention of the blade itself. The Spade is slim and light weight. Therefore, easily concealable anywhere, making it a stealthy self defense tool as well as an every day carry and utility tool. Specifications:
- Solid one-piece construction
- Ring Retention Feature
- Custom Kydex sheath with IWB Clip
- Weight with out Holster: 1.69 oz. (48 g)
- Weight with Holster: 3.46 oz. (98 g)
- Made in Italy: by FOX Knives
- Model: Spade
- Overall Length: 5.91”
- Blade Length: 1.57”
- Blade Steel: N690C
- Finish: Dark Stonewash
- Edge Type: Plain or Partially Serrated
- Handle Length: 2.76"
- Handle Thickness: 0.16”
- Sheath: Kydex w/ UltiClip
- Weight: 3.46 oz with Holster / 1.69 oz without Holster
- Country of Origin: Built by fox Knives in Italy