Helm Grind ST-Series (Stabby thing) w/ Boltaron Sheath
James Helm is History Channel's 2017 Forged in Fire (Episode 3) Champion for the Katzbalger (Renaissance Arming Sword notable for its sturdy build and a distinctive s-shaped or figure-8 shaped guard). On the mid-tech side of things, I (James Helm) came up with a self-defense tool that debuted at Blade Show 2019: the ST-1. They're waterjet cut from 1/4" 4140, ground and heat treated, with a cerakote ceramic gun coating, with Boltaron sheaths. There's no blade, but the tip is quite pointy and beveled. They can even be quad-wielded.
- Model: ST-Series (Stabby thing)
- Overall Length: 3.25" (Tactical Elements Exclusive), 4.25", 5.25" 6.25" and 7.25"
- Steel: 4140 Tool Steel, .255" thick
- Color: Cerakote Ceramic Gun Coating - Black
- Handle: Skeletonized
- Sheath: Boltaron w/ Multiple Mounting Options
- Country of Origin: USA