All of the MK Ultra series of knives were designed by Jason Knight and released collaboratively with Doug Marcaida. The following design was part of a series released at Blade Show 2017 and the entire series won best collaboration of the year with Fox Cutlery.Jason and I went back to the drawing board and made some subtle design changes and we are truly elated to be releasing this Version 2 (V2) under the Knight Elements Brand. The following changes were made in regards to the V2 Ultra Kukri Folders. •One Screw Pocket Clip; •Larger relief when disengaging the lockbar. Furthermore the folks that have both version have raved that the feel is quite different and they absolutely love the V2 version. Specifications:
- Model: V2 Ultra Kukri Folder
- Overall Length: 9.25”
- Blade Length: 4.40”
- Cutting Edge: 4.00"
- Blade Thickness: .16"
- Blade Steel: N690
- Blade Style: Kukri
- Frame Lock Material: Titanium
- Three Variations: Black G-10 with Black Blade, Black G-10 with Stonewashed Blade and Green Canvas Micarta with Black Blade
- Edge Type: Plain
- Clip Material: Stainless Steel
- Pivot and Screws: Stainless Steel
- Washers: Caged Bearings
- Weight: 6 oz
- Country of Origin: Italy, by Fox Cutlery
Remarks: Canvas Micarta is not U.V. stable and will change color over time and this is simply the nature of the material.