The Investigator Pen like all of the pens that we make are made here in Shreve Ohio in the Rick Hinderer Knives shop by skilled craftsmen using state of the art CNC technology, are hand finished and assembled and quality checked in multiply steps. You can buy with confidence knowing you are getting the best hard use, quality pen on the market! - Rick Hinderer
This Pen features the New milled Flame pattern around the middle of the body of the pen.
- Designed and manufactured using state of the art CNC and CAD_CAM technology.
- "Overbuilt” toughness designed to withstand all sorts of punishment
- Course threads used throughout for extra thread height which translates into a very strong tough thread able to take the punishment of everyday hard use.
- Modular design so the user may add a multitude of end attachments to configure the pen however the customer desires.
- Made from brass
- Milled with the Flame pattern after being blast finished
- Uses Fisher Space Pen full size refills (pn# SPR4B)
- Overall Length: 4.25”
- Diameter: 0.375”
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Flamed Bead Blasted
- Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Country of Origin: USA
Because this pen is in brass, it will naturally patina over time! The pen has been bagged carefully, but may arrive with patina already starting! Again- patina will occur on this pen over time as it is exposed to hand oils and air.