Like so many of the products RMJ designs, The Berserker was inspired by tradition. In this case, a 9th century Viking wood ax was the inspiration. In addition to the aggressive and distinctive looks, The Berserker is a formidable and functional tool. It features a robust head with nearly 5" of cutting edge, and a curved ergonomic handle that makes this ax a well balanced tool with incredible cutting capability. In addition to the large main edge, the upper and lower forward edges and rear spike edge have been sharpened to add more cutting options. The bearded design allows for a high grip for accurate fine motor skill work. The 3D contoured G10 handles incorporate a diagonal, grooved texture for a sure grip without being overly aggressive in feel. The Berserker features a Tungsten Cerakote finish for corrosion and wear resistance. Included is a bottom-eject molded kydex sheath and low-ride M.O.C. straps.
Great for: Wood Cutting | Outdoors | Utility | Camp
- Model: Berserker
- Overall Length: 6.75”
- Overall Height: 14.75”
- Forward Cutting Edge Length: 4.75”
- Blade Thickness: .285”
- Steel: 80CRV2 and 1075 versions (HRC 57-58)
- Finish: Tungsten Cerakote
- Handle: G-10
- Handle Color: Black, Dirty Olive & Hyena Brown
- Weight: 2 pounds 2 ounces (without Sheath)
- Sheath: Molded kydex Bottom-Eject sheath and Low-Ride M.O.C. straps.
- In the box: Berserker Ax, Kydex sheath with Low-Ride M.O.C. Straps, User Documentation.