RMJ Tactical Jenny Wren Hammer Poll
RMJ Tactical is the creation of Ryan M Johnson, a blacksmith who has been continually refining his trade, refreshing his passion and bringing the best-forged tomahawks on the market. He has over 24 years of experience, not just in forging, but also in the history and practical application of the tomahawk in both a civilian and military aspect. Every design that leaves the shop has been meticulously thought out and planned to provide their customers with the best option their money can buy. One great aspect about the shop is that is a family environment with some of the coolest people around. We love carrying makers such as RMJ because you are not only getting a product from them, but you are also receiving an outstanding customer service guarantee. Whether you are purchasing one of their tools for fun, outdoor use or truly tactical applications, you can rest easy knowing you have bought one of the best pieces of kit on the market and will not fail you when you need it most. Modern day blacksmiths such as Ryan continue to shape steel at their will and push the boundaries of what steel can offer in the end result. The Jenny Wren is a light and fast 'hawk.Designed to be ultra-lightweight and fast for close quarters combat and light breaching. Specifications:
- Model: Jenny Wren Hammer Poll
- Length: 11.50”
- Head: Forward edge: 2.625”
- Forward edge to hammer: 4.90”
- Steel: Milled from 0.25" 80CRV2 steel.
- Finish: Tungsten Cerakoate
- Handle: Full tang I-Bean handle design.G-10 3-D machined handle scales.
- Handle Color: Black, Dirty Olive & Hyena Brown.
- Hardness: 57-58 HRC
- Weight: 21.70 oz w/o Scabbard & 25.70 oz w/ scabbard
- Sheath: Bottom-eject Kydex scabbard with our Low Ride MOC Straps.
- Features: Light weight, compact design. Three sharpened edges for a variety of cutting tasks.Multiple handle tube flared rivets allows for various lanyard options while keep the scales secured to the tomahawk. Jimping on the handle allows for indexing without physically viewing which side you are striking with.