The tomahawk has served as an effective field tool and weapon for over 300 years, and the physics behind the tomahawk give it many advantages over a knife. The user can choke up on the grip to use the tomahawk like a knife. Held at the normal grip, the cutting power is multiplied several times over because of the leverage of the long handle.
Features of the Eagle Talon Tactical Tomahawk:
- The spike can be used for general hole punching, and is capable of punching through a standard Kevlar helmet. It can also be used for climbing.
- The forward cutting edge is flat ground for general cutting purposes.
- The beard of the tomahawk is hollow ground and sharpened, allowing the user to hook and rip his adversary at the same time.
- The all-steel integral design ensures that there will never be a head-handle separation.
- Model: Eagle Talon
- Overall Length: 7.00”
- Overall Height: 18”
- Forward Cutting Edge Length: 2.875”
- Blade Thickness: .400”
- Steel: 80CRV2 Carbon Steel (HRC 57-58)
- Finish: Tungsten Cerakote
- Handle: G-10
- Handle Color: Black, Dirty Olive & Hyena Brown
- Weight: 1 pound 15 ounces (without Sheath)
- Sheath: Molded Kydex sheath with our Low Ride MOC Straps.
- In the box: Eagle Talon Tomahawk, Kydex Sheath with Low-Ride M.O.C Straps, User Documentation