- 6061 T6511 Aluminum Channel Liner Handles with G-10 fiberglass laminate overlays for increased grip and durability
- Finely tuned bushing pivot system for nearly zero handle play and maximum smoothness
- Chamfered spine for enhanced comfort
- Tapered handles for more control
- Quiet tang pin system for nearly silent flipping
The Inked Nautilus can be selected with DLC or H-Series Cerakote blade finish. DLC, or Diamond-Like Carbon, is an extremely hard coating used to reduce friction, wear, fretting, galling, and corrosion. Not only is it tough, but it's also incredibly thin and comes in at under 2 microns in thickness.
Cerakote is hard ceramic coating that provides excellent abrasion, corrosion, and chemical resistance which significantly improves strength and durability.
Both options are a near identical matte black finish.
- Total Length (Open Position): 10"
- Total Length (Closed Position): 5.75"
- Handle Length: 5.675"
- Handle Thickness: 0.5"
- Blade Length: 5.05"
- Weight: 3.6 Ounces
- Internal Handle Material: 6061 T6511 Aluminum
- External Handle Material: G-10 FR4 Fiberglass Laminate
- Handle Colors: Silver, Gold, Red, Blue and Black
- Blade Material: 410 Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Cerakote and DLC (Diamond Like Carbon)
- Pin Design: Tang Pins
- Handle Design: Channel
- Pivot Design: Bushings
- Latch Design: Latchless
- Balance Profile: Strong Handle Bias
- Country of Origin: USA
NOTE: The following product is a balisong (butterfly) knife trainer and not a real knife. The "blade" shown in the following pictures is merely a dull slab of plastic used to mimic the weight and feel of a real blade. Trainers are not weapons and are strictly made for recreational and educational purposes only.