The Triton utilizes precision machined 6061 T6511 air-craft aluminum grade handles in an integral channel handle design. This style of handle construction is significantly sturdier than the sandwich-style as they are made from one solid billet of aluminum rather than two thinner slabs that are connected by a spacer.
The Triton V2, launched on September 15th, 2021 and features the following:
• Machined groove on each side of the handles. This added texture significantly improves grip.
• New hardened 301HH stainless steel blade for extra durability. Bent blades and small handle gap are no longer an issue.
• Tuning has been taken to next level with recent breakthroughs in manufacturing techniques.
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers, and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.
*Actual product colors may vary due to monitor settings and photograph lighting.
- Total Length (Open Position): 10"
- Total Length (Closed Position): 5.75"
- Handle Length: 5.5"
- Handle Thickness: 0.5"
- Blade Length: 5.2"
- Weight: 4.65 Ounces
- Handle Material: 6061 T6511 Aluminum
- Handle Finish: Bead Blasted, Anodized
- Handle Colors: Silver, Blue, Red and Black
- Blade Material: 301 HH Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: H-Series Graphite Black Cerakote
- Pin Design: Zen Pins
- Handle Design: Channel
- Pivot Design: Washers (Phosphorus Bronze)
- Latch Design: Latchless
- Balance Profile: Medium Handle Bias
- Country of Origin: USA
NOTE: The following product is a balisong (butterfly) knife trainer and not a real knife. The "blade" shown in the following pictures is merely a dull slab of plastic used to mimic the weight and feel of a real blade. Trainers are not weapons and are strictly made for recreational and educational purposes only.