The Triton utilizes precision machined 6061 T6511 air-craft aluminum grade handles in an integral channel handle design. This style of handle construction is significantly sturdier than the sandwich-style as they are made from one solid billet of aluminum rather than two thinner slabs that are connected by a spacer.
The Triton V2, launched on September 15th, 2021 and features the following:
• Machined groove on each side of the handles. This added texture significantly improves grip.
• New hardened 301HH stainless steel blade for extra durability. Bent blades and small handle gap are no longer an issue.
• Tuning has been taken to next level with recent breakthroughs in manufacturing techniques.
The Triton, like all of the trainers at Squid Industries, was developed with balance as its central focus. If you're looking for a great balisong trainer to start learning with, you should consider the Squid Industries Triton.
*Actual product colors may vary due to monitor settings and photograph lighting.
- Total Length (Open Position): 10"
- Total Length (Closed Position): 5.75"
- Handle Length: 5.5"
- Handle Thickness: 0.5"
- Blade Length: 5.2"
- Weight: 4.65 Ounces
- Handle Material: 6061 T6511 Aluminum
- Handle Finish: Bead Blasted, Anodized
- Handle Colors: Silver, Blue, Red and Black
- Blade Material: 301 HH Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Pin Design: Zen Pins
- Handle Design: Channel
- Pivot Design: Washers (Phosphorus Bronze)
- Latch Design: Latchless
- Balance Profile: Medium Handle Bias
- Country of Origin: USA
NOTE: The following product is a balisong (butterfly) knife trainer and not a real knife. The "blade" shown in the following pictures is merely a dull slab of plastic used to mimic the weight and feel of a real blade. Trainers are not weapons and are strictly made for recreational and educational purposes only.